COLLIN'S® REWARDS TERMS & CONDITIONS
The terms defined and used herein shall have the following meanings shown next to them:
- "Application" - the process and submitted by the applicant via COLLIN'S® website, in order to become member of the CRewards.
- "Membership"- COLLIN'S® Rewards (CRewards) programme. Each Applicant will be issued with a unique Membership number. It is the responsibility of the applicant to register by providing the information as required for the Membership and ensure that the information submitted is accurate, current and complete.
- "Transaction" - Transaction effected by member at any COLLIN'S® Restaurants and outlets.
- "Participating Restaurants & Outlets" - COLLIN'S® Restaurants and outlets which acknowledge and accepts COLLIN'S® Rewards benefits.
- "C$"- COLLIN'S® dollars issued to member in the form of loyalty points on valid transactions.
- "We,US,our,COLLIN'S®" - COLLIN'S® Restaurants and outlets
- "You, your, member, account, applicant” - the person who applied for COLLIN'S® rewards membership and/or whose member's account belongs to.
- Applicants must be at least 12 years of age at point of application.
There is a registration fee of $20 for all new sign ups. Upon signing up as a member, they will enjoy the following;
- 2000 points upon sign up
- One complimentary Trio of Mushroom Soup (worth $4.90)
- 10% off total bill (Applicable on alacarte items and may not be valid in conjunction with promotional items, offers unless otherwise stated)
- Enjoy special privileges on festive buys
- One time free main course from Classic category
- Every $1 Nett Spend = 15 points
- Membership is lifetime and in Singapore only.
- Membership is non-transferable and the use thereof is solely restricted to the member. Sharing of account is not allowed.
- Use of COLLIN'S® Rewards (CRewards) constitutes your consent to be bound by the Terms and Conditions herein.
Earning of C$
COLLIN'S® dollars are credited to the member based on their aggregated nett corresponding value as shown on each transaction receipt for qualifying value at all participating outlets.
Every $1 nett spend on qualifying value in a single receipt will earn members with C$ based on the following rate
- Silver members will earn 10 C$ per every S$1 nett spend in a single receipt;
- Gold members will earn 15 C$ per every nett spend in a single receipt
Nett spend refer to final payment amount rounded down to the nearest S$1. C$ may not be rewarded in conjunction with other promotions, discount and privileges unless otherwise stated.
Accumulated C$ are non-transferrable and are not exchangeable for any form of cash or credit.
COLLIN'S®, may at its sole discretion, increase or decrease the rate of C$ earned. Member shall not be entitled to request from COLLIN'S® Restaurants any explanation regarding any change of rate conversion to C$
1) Member's NRIC or mobile number is required for verification during the redemption of any points/rewards.
2) COLLIN'S® reserves the right to prevent any reward or point redemption if the member fails to show his/her proof of identity.
3) 200 points = C$1. (Implementation by Nov 2018)
1) Member agrees that we shall be entitled to disclose personal particulars to the cooperatives and the organisations affiliated or related to us.
2) Member agrees to allow us to use their contact details and personal particulars registered to your account in order to facilitate membership benefits and entitlement. If you do not wish to receive such communications from us, you may write in to email@example.com to unsubscribe.
Termination and Cancellation
1) Member may, at any time, terminate the membership before expiry date via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) In the event of an early termination, membership expiry will be as of date of termination.
3) The account may be terminated in the event of any breach of the terms and conditions contained herein
4) We reserve the rights to terminate the membership if found to be shared by member and his/her family and friends etc. Members are to keep their membership information and details confidential at all times.
5) Upon termination of the account either by member or by us, member shall not attempt to use the account, such act shall be deemed as fraudulent.
6) Upon the termination or cancellation of the account for whatever reasons, all C$ will be forfeited and member shall have no further claim against us.
1) Membership is the sole property of COLLIN'S®.
2) Notwithstanding any other provisions herein, if the Rewards and/or Benefits have been wrongfully or fraudulently redeemed, the member shall be liable to refund us the value of the said Rewards and/or Benefits without dispute.
3) Any dispute on the Rewards and/or the Benefits shall be notified to us and/or its Agents within 30 days from the date that the dispute had taken place.
4) We reserve all rights to amend any privilege or condition without prior notice. All terms and conditions of Rewards or Benefits will be updated on www.collins.sg from time to time.
5) We are entitled at any time, in its absolute discretion without liability to you, to suspend or terminate your right to use the membership, to refuse the renewal of the membership should any of the conditions and privileges be abused.
6) The member shall indemnify and hold us and its Agents harmless against any liability or loss, penalty, damage, costs and expenses, including but not limited to legal costs, arising directly or indirectly from any breach on the part of the member in complying or observing these Terms and Conditions or in otherwise using the account or recovery of any outstanding amounts due from the member.